✅Best Sellers 2021👇👇👀
Inside Anxiety/Depression • 214.8K followers
The view from the inside on these two separate disorders.
Cliff Wise, Administrator Inside Anxiety/Depression. Pls visit our space
Posted Thu
Good quote; "We live in a world in which we need to share responsibility. It's easy to say "It's not my child, not my community, not my world, not my problem." Then there are those who see the need...
Posted Mar 16
I was asked a question; Can excessive gadget use lead to increased anxiety or depression in kids? My answer; "It is easy to say yes to this because that is all you hear about cell phones and comput...
Posted Mar 15
I was asked. 'How can I reduce stress and anxiety with natural remedies.' My answer; You have to go on a lifelong trial and error journey for this. We are all different and we individually need to ...
Publicar un comentario